Petoskey Smart Home Installation
In Dec 2016, we started prewiring a second home for one of our existing clients. A Petoskey, MI smart home installation was about to begin.
After the initial consultation, our client chose eleven rooms of distributed, whole-house audio, thirteen additional rooms of video, a complete Control4 lighting design and we topped it off with a home theater installation.
Petoskey MI Smart Home Installation
clearly defined goals
Having worked with this client on their primary home, we already had an understanding of what was important to the client. This particular client has an extensive CD collection, years ago we had the collection placed onto hard drives so he can easily access a CD via an app on his phone. We installed speakers in every room of the home, including the master bathroom. Installed 13 televisions throughout the house, and connected a 70" television to a complete home theater system on the lake level. Next, we worked with the electricians to set up a complete smart home lighting system that the client can control easily, they can even turn on the lights from down state.
What we used
Some of the gear selected for the Walloon Lake project.
- TruAudio 6" ceiling Speakers
- Control4 remote controls
- Control4 wireless dimmers
- Pakedge Wireless Access Point
- Control4 EA5 Automation Controller
- Triad AMS8 Audio Matrix
- Triad 16-Channel Power Amplifier
- Pakedge RK-1 Multi-Media Router with BakPak
- Pakedge 24 Port Managed Switch
- SurgeX SA15 SurgeX power conditioner protection.
- AVProEdge 18GBPs 4x4 Matrix
- AVPRoEdge AC-EX70 HDMI Extender
Stay up to date
Get the latest news and updates sent directly to your inbox.