JBM Automation was approached by a builder to make their model condo more appealing to tech-savvy customers by wiring the whole house for audio without breaking the bank. JBM chose a cost-effective single source, multi-zone system solution, with the home theater/media room in the basement as the showcase of the project featuring 5.1 surround sound and a 100" screen controlled by Control4 for easy operation. The builder also requested a camera system for property oversight during development.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Richland Condo Project
clearly defined goals
At JBM Automation, we approach every project with a customer-focused approach. Our process starts with an initial meeting with the builder to understand their vision and goals for the project. Based on this, we create a complete design that includes all necessary technology solutions, such as whole house audio, home theater, surveillance, home networking, and WiFi. Once the design is approved, we prewire the home with future-proofing in mind, ensuring that it can accommodate any changes or upgrades in the future. We then install the hardware and program the smart home system to meet the client's specific wants and needs. Our goal is to deliver a seamless, integrated technology experience that enhances the comfort, convenience, and aesthetic appeal of the home.
What we used
Some of the gear selected for the Richland Condo project.
- 5.1 surround sound with Truaudio speakers.
- 3 Truaudio ghost inwall behind the screen
- 2 truaudio in-ceiling for surround
- Truaudio Trunami in-wall sub powered by a Truaudio amp
- Dragonfly 100 in. AcoustiWeave Film Screen with Black Velvet Frame
- BenQ HT1075 DLP Projector Silver, later upgraded to a Sony 4k Projector
- NAD Surround Sound Receiver
- NAD Bluray player
- Control4 EA-1 Controller with remote control
- Forge Rack and power conditioner.
Whole House Audio
Stay up to date
Get the latest news and updates sent directly to your inbox.